Speedball 2 – GBA
Crawfish is in charge of the porting, while Raylight is working on the graphic side of the game for them.
A wide range of enhancements for the Game Boy Advance incarnation are planned. New features include multiple teams, players and personalities, as well as additional gamemodes and a four-player link up mode.
Take control of your team to win the Speedball II championship, improve your team by increasing the various abilities of the metal-clad athletes, blend violence (punching the opposite defenders) with special technics (picking power-up from the ground) to defeat your opponent to achieve your goal: be a speedball II champion.
Feature of the game:
· Experience the feeling and atmosphere of one of the greates game in the history.
· Different modes of play: league, cup, knock out.
· Multiplayer feature to allow up to 4 player to join the action.
· Build your own team increasing the ability of your player.
· Simple to play, hard to master. The perfect mix for a great game.